Re: [TT 29/5 Pho'ng su+.: Cha^'t ddo^.c ma`u da cam - sau 20

.> effects among their soldiers. While the American and
> Australian governments support such a research and
> documentation, the Vietnamese government appears to have
> modest concern for the research into its effects among the
> Vietnamese soldiers. Indeed, I found that most of the
> research on agent orange in VN were carried out by
> foreigners.

It is sad, but it is understandable. VN is too poor, has too many problems,

the damage made by American bombs was too great,
and of course Americans are selfish enough to care only about
their soldiers, not about the huge damage they've made
to Vietnam, its people, its environment, ... I think that if USA lost
hundreds of billions in the war, the damage they made to VN must be
hundreds times that much.