Re: Financial and Travel Tips

>Dear friends,
>
>Summer is approaching and many of us will be travelling for
>leisure or to attend conferences and meetings.  Several VNSA members
have
>just signed off to travel.  Most of us are aware of what I am about to
.........................deleted............
>Just some tips to take advantage of existing programs.  Please jump
right
>in to expand on these tips or to add others.
>
>Regards,
>
>Phan Thanh Lam

 HI Bac Lam and everybody:
 Can you tell me what air line is the best for a round trip from US (SF)
to Vietanm (either Hanoi or HCMCity)?.
 About :
    Air fair
    Service
 I heard that the ticket in VN is higher than buy it in US  .
 Any wisdom tips and comments?
 THank in advance.
 Regards
 DQ