Re: Financial and Travel Tips

Dear Diem Quynh,

I am sorry I do not have the information you requested.  I think you
would get a better price through a travel agent than shopping directly
with airlines.  Travel agents buy the entire bloc of tickets, then
resell them, and therefore you could get a good bargain from them
depending on ticket availability.  There are quite a few travel agents in
the Bay area, so their prices are very competitive.   I'd suggest you
check the price with the Vietnamese travel agents in San Jose, they
probably have the best price available.

As to airfare differences if purchased in VN or in the U.S. I don't have
the facts either.  I would venture to guess that competition is the key
to keeping the price low, and so ticket bought in the states would
probably cost less than if purchased in VN .

Perhaps other readers have first hand knowledge of this and could help .

Regards,

La^m