RE: hanibalism...

From: Peter Donahoe@RBS on 06/04/97 12:10 PM

Checked in the BIG dictionary...  No listings for hannibalism, but believe it or
not I found a listing for hannibalic, "of or relating to the Carthaginian
general Hannibal".  No idea what would have necessitated the coining of such an
odd English adjective...  Recall from my childhood though that there was some
character Hannibal the Cannibal