hanibalism (was: Re: Lo^~ Ta^'n tieng Anh = ?)

>    Nay thi` to^i xin nha('c la.i ca^u cu?A Lo^~ Ta^'n: Ne^`n va(n minh
> cu?A TA`u la` mo^.t ne^`n va(n minh a(n thi.t ngu+o+`i. Tuy co' nhie^`u
> ca'i hay, nhu+ng ddu+`ng que^n ca'i hanibalism na`y.

You possibly mean cannibalism, not hanibalism. Does anyone know if the
English word "hannibalism"  exists at all? If yes, it should be derived
from the name of the great Carthaginian general Hannibal. I have never
heard that Hannibal or other Carthaginians ate the flesh of other human
beings. Anyone interested in the wars between Rome and Cathage?

Cheers,

Ho Ngoc Duc <duc@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~duc