Re: Vietnamese-Chinese Softwre

Hi John,
I usually use China Star and NJStar for Writing Chinese.
Both of these packages need a keyboard drive, so they do'nt
work simultaneously with other Viet software. You have
to write them separatly and paste in the text.
a) China Star: A keyboard driver and Word for Window based
software, very good, I have the version for win3.1, 11 disks
b)NJStar: Text processing program with integrated dictionary,
the fonts are not so fine like China Star. You can download
the demo version at:
http://www.njstar.com.au

Trung