[HELP] Class struggle ?

Hi,

  My daughter told me a true story that is panic for me. She said in her
school, there are different classes: middle, high, low classes.
  My daughter has been always among the most popular kids in her school.
But recently, we moved to a new place and she found herself in middle
class " just because we live in an apartment inspite of fact that she is
still cool". And children don't communicate to others in another class.
She told me that she can play with kids neither in the lower class nor in the
higher class. The  worst thing is that this shocked her and changed her
perception of values.

  I have checked and found out the situation is rather common in the US.
Kids form classes based on "cloths, stuffs, toys ..." and other stupid
things. The situation is usually very bad in the well-to-do areas. I
certainly don't want to live in unsafe quarters, where the equality maybe
better. This stupid custom
used to start in middle school, become more serious in hight school and
disappear in college. But my daughter's personality could be damaged before
she enter the college. I used to think that I am among the best and I
don't want my daughter think in different.

   Does anybody have some advice? Which part of the US,where you don't see
this things and still livable?

Thanks a lot a lot.

Cheers
Aiviet