Re: To Attn of math-phys people: Money model

Hi Zung,
  I dunno. But certainly they have intention, otherwise what the hex they
want to do with this and publish it in Physical Review E.
  On the other hand, if you have few such papers in your resume, you
should have a good chance to get a job in Wall Street.

Aiviet