[HELP] Vienamese system fonts under Windows

Hi,

I would like to replace the MS Sans Serif font under Win98/NT with the
Vietnamese Sans Serif font that comes with ABC or Vkey packages. I tried
to overwrite the original font with the Vietnamese one,but after
restarting, Sans Serif font is subtituted by MS Serif. Editing
the registry and change of screen resolution yielded the same result.

I would be grateful if anyone could tell me how to make applications using
MS Sans Serif font switch to the Vietnamese one so I can display
Vietnamese in edit controls, flex grids and e.g. Quick Books Pro.

Thank you in anticipation,

Trung