Re: Modelling in CS and Physics

Hi Ut Say,

  I know the book of the gang of four on Design Patterns.
  Patterns are something like regularities and symmetries. But the
patterns presented in the book of four are rather adhoc. They are not
derived but just collected from experience. No principles and
classification for them.
   As I said, the physicists have learned the art of modelling for
generations so they are able to develope a technology out of it.
   But such a young field like Sofware Engineering
can learn a lot from the past's giants.
   My practical question is: what is the additional input information
we need to objectify a structural code?
   Can we earn money with that objectification, if we can find it? Only
in that case it would be worth pursuing further the issue.

Cheers
Aiviet