Re: Modelling in CS and Physics

   Greetings,

   Compare to Physics and its thousand years of maturity, software
engineering is still in the early infancy. But even so, if we look back
when software is nothing but 2-bits values to represent the simple
arithmetic operations up to now, it's undeniable that software has a much
longer stride in its pace. I believe your answer is awaiting just beyond
the next software evolution, after the so-called "software design
patterns".

   If you have not already, I hope that you will enjoy the "Design
Patterns, Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software" from the "big
four" (Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson and John Vlissides). The
book has a nice foreword by Grady Booch.

   Warmest regards,
   UtSay
---