[joke] Mail

  A blonde woman went out to her mailbox and looked in it, closed it
again, and then went back into her house. A few minutes later, she went
out and looked in the mailbox again, then closed it and went back inside,
once again empty-handed.

  After several more trips, a watchful neighbor raking his grass
commented, "You must be expecting a very important letter today!"

  "No," the blonde woman answered, looking puzzled, "Actually I am
working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail!"