RE: Thu+? nhi`n ve^` xu hu+o+'ng ...

Hi bac Anhai

>Nevertheless, I have the feeling that you are too paranoid
>-- in the sense of "nhi`n dda^u cu~ng tha^'y co^ng an" :-),

Dear me, that's very naughty :-)

>and you are underestimating the knowledge of a substantial
>number of members in this forum, as well as that of TMH. :-)
>They are not as ignorant of the danger of dictatorship on
>thought, speech, morality, etc as you think.

How do you know what I think? :-)

>Please, you don't need to beat everything down to
>dictatorship and freedom of speech. There is no need to
>gravely warn people about the possibility of a return to the
>Stalinistic style dictatorship on literature. The
>possibility, even though small, is there. But it has nothing
>to do with TMH's article on Nhan Dan. It is also funny that
>you keep referring to TMH as someone who borrows ba'o DDa?ng
>and ba'o co^ng an to beat up his fellow writers. Sure, he
>might or might not do that some time, who knows. But he's
>much more than a contract killer. You will know so once you
>have read some more of TMH's writings. I think you can
>borrow his books from the library.

I will endeavour to read his writings, though I doubt
our library has them. However, I don't have high esteem
of those overseas Viet writers who cram commie hats on
their fellow writers, no matter else they write. One such
lovely chap Ng~ Hu+~u Nghi~a, the editor of Lang Van. But
he got his due and ended up with a handful of hats himself
:-)

Cheers
Tuan Pham