Re: Thu+? nhi`n ve^` xu hu+o+'ng ...

Hello An Hai,

   I was talking about the mainstream. I don't think that Pho^' or
Dda'm Cu+o+'i kho^ng co' gia' thu' were specifically about
intelectuals. Pho^' especially is about the collapse of the value
systems of the old heroes ( veterans). Chu Lai rather shared feeling
with the heroes of old time than criticise them. He however, realised
their time is over.

   I forgot mentioning about Ma Van Khang's Mua La rung trong vuon and
another novel published before it ( unfortunately I forgot the title)
about an intellectual who died and became "Tha`nh hoa`ng" of a village.

   Ma Van Khang praised the tragic destiny of intellectuals ( new
viewpoint of praising). Exactly in the period of "chu+`a tri' thu+'c
ra".

   Mr. Ngo^ Ngo.c Bo^.i, one of the pushing engines of Ba'o Va(n Nghe^.
told me " To+' bie^'t ca'nh tri' thu+'c khoa ho.c ca'c ca^.u cu~ng
kho^'i va^'n dde^`. Tha chu+a ddo^.ng dde^'n tho^i chu+'".

   They want to delete the image of a Ph.D. coming from abroad as a
symbol of individualism first. Sometimes, it is not wise strategically
to say everything, even it is true. There are more important and urgent
things to do.

Cheers
Aiviet