Re: Xinhua: "Taiwan Is Inseparable Part of China:" Seminar

Hi, cha`o ca'c ba'c
>   I hope ba'c Vinh can confirm me, from my Taiwanese friends, native
>taiwanese were actually much closer to Japanese culturally than mainland
>chinese. What justifies Chinese aggressor act? I guess nuke does.

O+? Taiwan ga(.p pha?i anh cha`ng China kho^?ng lo^` ke^' be^n lu+ng, kho' deal,
kho' chi.u, cu+' ddo`i la`m "anh ca?" hoa`i, thie^.t la` cha'n va` bu+.c.
You are right. Most of native Taiwanese are much much closer to Japanese than
China Mainland. If they have oppotunities to vote for independence, I am sure
they will do.

Cheers
Vinh
Please note that my E-Mail address is changed to Yurong@itri.org.tw