Re: SSL and Netscape

SSL stands for "Security Socket Layer".  Only data part is encrypted.
The routing information is not encrypted. The main function of the
Gateway is for routing. On the other hands, there are many different
level set at the firewall. The firewall can be set allows only certain
TCP/IP port # going through. ...

Anyhow, I'm currently using SSL through my company firewall and
I don't see any problem ;-) ... Of course, I have to make a request
to them to open a certain port#.

sorry to keep that short but I gotta go now ...
Dd.