Re: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Huy Q Nguyen <huynq@MICROSOFT.COM>
To: 'vnsa@list-server.net' <vnsa@list-server.net>
Date: 20 October 1999 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem

>steps where Code-Complete point is the border between the two). In the
first
>stage, as a quality assurance officer, it's your first priority to make
sure
>each feature meet certain quality criterias set forth. Finding bugs is your
>job too but not that important.

Bug is just a result of Features to be not satisfied.

>especially in the big projects with hundreds or thousands features. That is
>because code is changing so fast in this step and you'll waste your
precious
>resource testing every single feature in each and every build.

>In the second stage, when your development team slows down changing code,
it
>is your time to test thoroughly each and every feature and this process

OK, reasonable

>4. If you search VNSA archives, at some points, somebody already mentioned
>such a tool used to manage your database available on the market for you to
>buy. Why spending time on that? Go out and buy it. G'd luck.

 At this time, I am not sure for all but there are some companies like ours
waiting for contract. If we really need the SW and have not much time for
developing it, my boss (and one's in others) will be willing to buy.
My own opinion: small company now usually uses MS Exchange ot Lotus Notes to
be mail server as well as a kind of groupware, and for those simple SW, the
boss will need them to run on that platform.

Thank you for your time and help !
HueDT.