Re: Math for the Traffic Problems

Hi Mrs Iga,

I think you have to write "whether" instead of "wherether", "parameters"
instead of "parametres", "average" instead of "avarage", "possibility"
instead of "passibility", "... is the simplest" instead of "... is
simplest", etc.^Á@Sometimes you make the same mistake in writing English as
Mr. Sonnet does.

Cheers,

DT Quyen