firstname.lastname@example.orgI am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Sciences at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. My advisor is Prof. Aditya Akella. I am also a Student Researcher at Google.
I am broadly interested in networks and systems research.
My recent work is in the area of serverless computing, network functions, big data analytics and RDMA.
Conference and Workshop Papers
- Atoll: A Scalable Low-Latency Serverless Platform. [pdf] [slides] Arjun Singhvi, Arjun Balasubramanian, Kevin Houck, Mohammed Danish Shaikh, Shivaram Venkataraman, Aditya Akella SoCC 2021
- CliqueMap: Productionizing an RMA-Based Distributed Caching System. [pdf] [slides] Arjun Singhvi, Aditya Akella, Maggie Anderson, Rob Cauble, Harshad Deshmukh, Dan Gibson, Milo M. K. Martin, Amanda Strominger, Thomas F. Wenisch, Amin Vahdat SIGCOMM 2021
- Whiz: Data-Driven Analytics Execution. [pdf] [slides] Robert Grandl*, Arjun Singhvi*, Raajay Viswanathan, Aditya Akella (* = co-primary authors) NSDI 2021
- SNF: Serverless Network Functions. [pdf] [slides] Arjun Singhvi, Junaid Khalid, Aditya Akella, Sujata Banerjee SoCC 2020
- 1RMA: Re-envisioning Remote Memory Access for Multi-tenant Datacenters. [pdf] [slides] Arjun Singhvi, Aditya Akella, Dan Gibson, Thomas F. Wenisch, Monica Wong-Chan, Sean Clark, Milo M. K. Martin, Moray McLaren, Prashant Chandra, Rob Cauble, Hassan M. G. Wassel, Behnam Montazeri, Simon L. Sabato, Joel Scherpelz, Amin Vahdat SIGCOMM 2020
- Themis: Fair and Efficient GPU Cluster Scheduling. [pdf] [slides] Kshiteej Mahajan, Arjun Balasubramanian, Arjun Singhvi, Shivaram Venkataraman, Aditya Akella, Amar Phanishaye, Shuchi Chawla NSDI 2020
- RoGUE: RDMA over Generic Unconverged Ethernet. [pdf] [slides] Yanfang Le, Brent Stephens, Arjun Singhvi, Aditya Akella, Michael M. Swift SoCC 2018
- Granular Computing and Network Intensive Applications: Friends or Foes? [pdf] [slides] Arjun Singhvi, Sujata Banerjee, Yotam Harchol, Aditya Akella, Mark Peek, Pontus Rydin HotNets 2017
- Titan: Fair Packet Scheduling for Commodity Multiqueue NICs. [pdf] [slides] Brent Stephens, Arjun Singhvi, Aditya Akella, Michael Swift ATC 2017
- Adaptive SLA-based elasticity management algorithms for a virtualized IP multimedia subsystem. [pdf] Hani Nemati, Arjun Singhvi, Nadjia Kara, May El Barachi IEEE GLOBECOM Workshops 2014