I am a first year CS PhD at
My research interests are primarily in formal methods (FM) and programming languages (PL), specifically in program synthesis.
Currently, I am a member of the MadPL group,
where I'm advised by the wonderful Prof. Loris D'Antoni.
Outside of school, I like to play the piano/clarinet, take photos, travel, hike,
cook (and eat), read books, and play games.
- Synthesizing Fine-Grained Synchronization Protocols for Implicit Monitors (OOPSLA 2022)
Kostas Ferles, Benjamin Sepanski, Rahul Krishnan, James Bornholt, Isil Dillig
- TA for CS240 Discrete Mathematics, UW-Madison, Fall 2022
- TA for CS389L Automated Logical Reasoning (Grad), UT-Austin, Spring 2021 [link]
- TA for CS311H Discrete Math (Honors), UT-Austin, Fall 2020
- Mentor for Program Synthesis Directed Reading Program, Spring 2021