| Abstract Submission Deadline: |November 11, 2004 at 5:59PM PST (USA)
| Paper Submission Deadline: |November 18, 2004 at 5:59PM PST (USA)
| Rebuttal Period: |January 19, 2005 at 6:00PM PST (USA) - January 21, 2005 at 6:00PM PST (USA)
No further extensions will be granted.
Abstracts should be short, not extended.
Abstracts will be used for preliminary reviewer assignment.
Conflicts of Interest
Don't forget to list conflict of interests with all potential ISCA
reviewers and especially with respect
to the Program Chair and Program Committee members.
In particular, for all co-authors,
please declare a conflict on interest with:
- Your Ph.D. advisor and Ph.D. students forever.
- Family relations by blood or marriage forever
(if they might be potential ISCA reviewers).
- People with whom you collaborated with in the last FIVE years.
co-authors on an accepted/rejected/pending research paper,
co-PIs on an accepted/rejected/pending grant,
funders of you research, and
researcher who you fund.
You many exclude "service" collaborations like writing
CSTB report or serving on a program committee together.
- People who shared your primary institution in the last FIVE years.
- Others with whom you believe a conflict of interest exists.