I am a PhD student in computer science at University of Wisconsin-Madison,
advised by Somesh Jha
and Aws Albarghouthi.
My interest includes machine learning, programming language
and natural language.
I am actively looking into big code and naturalness tasks
inspired by natural language processing, including
translation, understanding, language modeling and embedding.
I coach the UW-Madison’s ICPC Team
and chair the UW-Madison’s SACM Event Committee.
CV available upon request.
- Code understanding on learning over code as a channel of human communication.
- Embedding methods on understanding why embedding works and using the understandings to make better embeddings.
- Structured deep learning towards effective and efficient learning over structured data.
I am looking for collaborators!
- The Effect of Network Width on the Performance of Large-batch Training,
Lingjiao Chen, Hongyi Wang, Jinman Zhao, Dimitris Papailiopoulos and Paraschos Koutris,
- Neural-Augmented Static Analysis of Android Communication,
Jinman Zhao, Aws Albarghouthi, Vaibhav Rastogi, Somesh Jha and Damien Octeau,
- Generalizing Word Embeddings using Bag of Subwords,
Jinman Zhao, Sidharth Mudgal and Yingyu Liang,
- Investigating the skip-gram word embedding model, 2017 Spring.
- Low resolution facial landmark detection, 2016 Spring.
- Learning comment topics from code, 2016 Spring.