I am a PhD student in computer science at University of Wisconsin-Madison,
advised by Somesh Jha
and Aws Albarghouthi.
My interest includes machine learning, programming language
and natural language.
I am actively looking into big code and naturalness tasks such as
translation, understanding, language modeling and embedding.
I coach UW-Madison’s ICPC team.
You can find my CV here.
- Subtoken level embedding, ongoing.
- Fast training for dynamic neural networks, ongoing.
- Parallelizability of deep neural networks, ongoing.
- Neural program analysis: applications to Android security, 2016-17. Submitted to PLDI 18.
- Investigating the skip-gram word embedding model, 2017 Spring.
- Low resolution facial landmark detection, 2016 Spring.
- Learning comment topics from code, 2016 Spring.