Introduction to Data Structures
Tues. & Thurs. 1:00-2:15pm, 1221 CS
Welcome to the home page for CS 367-3.
- The final exam is over!
- Have a nice summer!
Study of data structures (including stacks, queues, trees, graphs,
and hash tables) and their applications. Development, implementation, and
analysis of efficient data structures and algorithms (including sorting and
searching). Experience in use of an object-oriented programming language.
Prereq: CS302 or consent of instructor.
CS367 is listed as a QR-B Quantitative Reasoning - B course. The guidelines
for a QR-B course are that it must make significant use of quantitative tools
in the context of other course material, for example:
- the recognition and construction of mathematical models and/or
hypotheses that represent quantitative information
- the evaluation of these models and hypotheses
- the analysis and manipulation of mathematical models
- the drawing of conclusions, predictions, or inferences
- the assessment of the reasonableness of conclusions