Re: borland vs microsoft

Ba'c Ha`,

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Viet Hai NGUYEN wrote:

> Bac Cha^u,
>
> Bac can than qua day. Toi khong de mech long ve chuyen ten tuoi dau.
> BTW, neu bac Dang Chu Qua^n con o SBU thi cho toi gui loi ho?i tham
> bac a^'y  nhe'.  Khong biet bac ay da xong "bac si~" chua ?

To^i chi? so*. go.i kho^ng ddu'ng kho^ng nhu*~ng Ba'c ma` ca? ma^'y co^
thi'ch ba'c no^?i co*n thi.nh no^. vo*'i to^i thi` ro~ kho^? :-))

Anh Qua^n dda~ la^'y PhD va` ve^` nu*o*'c na(m ngoa'i ro^`i, kho^ng
bie^'t ba^y gio*` ddang la`m gi` o*? nha`.

> To me, a huge, big company (sometimes) means a big dirty.

Generally people don't like something too dominant. However, it is not
neccesary true to say that monopoly is bad. Remmember that it is Microsoft
who provide us (high end consumers) with user-friendly software, such as
Windows 95 and office 97 enabling us to enhance our productivity and
value added? But the issue in this case is that MS push its competitors
too far. It will soon get itself into trouble with a bunch of lawsuits
like Intel. This is just the very first one. I think gradually we will
see many more to come.

> hen khi khac la.i hau chuyen ba'c nhe',
> VH

Any time ba'c a. :-))