Re: Dylan

Hi,
  I heard the "The answer is blowing in the wind" by Bob Dylan himself
with guitare and harmonica for the first time in the Concert for Bangladesh.
It was a very impressive fest with all big giants. George Harisson led the
Concert and played the " My Sweet Lord".

  Another band from my days was the Shooking Blue. They were even better
than MOtR.( Does anybody know this band) However, I was loyal to my fisrt
love.

  Concerning the text or the rhythm of disco music, I would like to mention
that the big Bee Gees started with the good texts and deeper music. ( I
was especially successful in singing the Machasusset, when I got a flu :-))
Then after MOtR, Abba,... they were pressed to change completely to disco
music. I think Beatles was lucky to collapse before that and would have
followed the same way.

  Cheers
  Aiviet