Smalltalk (was: Bo` dda^'t Vs. Vi nhu~n)

Dear ca'c ba'c and anh Ai Viet,
Thanks for the reply and being kind with me.
It would please me much to learn how you have come to the conclusion
that small-talk still remains the ONLY pure object programming language.
Let's put away c++ and its descendant java; how about 2 other guys, say,
Eiffel and Beta (they have a news group) or just a small language named
ptitloo which is a hyphen between scheem and OO conception (Bigloo is
its wellknown relative i think).
Oh, i need to clarify that i'm nearly illiterate about this stuff. Asking
is the way i learn about the world of pratice outside. Please do not mind
my asking; feel fine! :-)
Cheers!
\Hu`ng