Re: Smalltalk (was: Bo` dda^'t Vs. Vi nhu~n)

Hi Anh Hu`ng,
  I know nothing about Beta, However, Eiffel was developed by Meyer. It was
not succesful and is dead now. To be more exact, Eiffel was not a programming
language as others, it was just a notation for designing objects.

  There was Simula 7 also for OOD, but only Smalltalk survived.
BTW, Java is not a descendant of C++. It is more similar to C than C++.
Cheers
Aiviet