RE: Anh BuuLong's opinion (was: Children of nobody)

Anh Long, DQ, Cong Bang and Friends,

There is another issue that we need to discuss CONSTRUCTIVELY.

>From time to time I see some misunderstanding between Vnese and
foreigners /overseas VNese because of the cultural differences. One side
likes to be punctual, the other like to be flexible; one likes to be
constructive when asking, the other cannot take critique.... I  have
known of many failed joint ventures because of such conflict...

As Vietnamese who have both exposure to VN and other countries, can I
have your comment on how to have a win-win situation?

Wayne