RE: Anh BuuLong's opinion (was: Children of nobody)

Hi DQ,

I know of some VNese kids who need medical help in VN. If I publictly
indentify them and the cost on this forum, would we, the vnsa group,
chip in to help? I will volunteer for US$200 (two hundreds) first....

Any seconder??? Or should we just "chit chatting...?"

Wayne