RE: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem

If you place a search for "crash" on www.redhat.com "Linux sites", you'll
find 14738 pages. Here're the first 3 entries on RedHat's solution database:

New Query

Search for    on     redhat.com     Linux sites
Display options 50 results per page30 results per page10 results per page

Search Results

About 188 matches for crash. Showing results 1-50. Search took 0.46 seconds.
How do I interpret the results?

Linux/MIPS HOWTO: Installation of Linux/MIPS and common problems.
...of UNIX. 5.2 Self compiled kernels crash when booting. When I build my...
...kernel, it crashes. On an Indy the crash message looks like the...
www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/MIPS-HOWTO-5.html Cached (4k)

Linux SMP HOWTO: x86 architecture specific questions
...kernel lockups! 4.2 Possible causes of crash In this section you'll
find...
...find some possible reasons for a crash of an SMP machine (credits are
due...
www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/SMP-HOWTO-4.html Cached (15k)

AfterStep FAQ: General usage, features and bugs
...and bugs 8.1 Why does XFree86 crash as I'm starting? There are many...
...while the app is starting, X will crash. This usually happens at
startup...
www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/FAQ/AfterStep-FAQ-8.html Cached (8k)

Isn't this a shame?

Thank you