Re: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem

Hi, anh Huy,

First of all, I'd like to clarify that my previous message was intended
to make some fun rather than to ignite
an endless, time consuming and probably inconclusive debate on such a
"religious" subject as "Linux vs. Windows." But since we are already at
it, I'd like to throw in some comments:

Huy Q Nguyen wrote:

> If you place a search for "crash" on www.redhat.com "Linux sites", you'll
> find 14738 pages.

Well, since "Linux Crash-Kurs" and "Humorix: When Computers Crash" are
among the first pages displayed, I don't think the number 14 738 can say
much about the subject at hand. Similarly, the search results for
"+windows +crash" (24 940 pages) and "+linux +crash" (15 720 pages) on
www.altavista.com are not that meaningful either, but, well ...

>Here're the first 3 entries on RedHat's solution database:
>
> New Query
>
> Search for    on     redhat.com     Linux sites
> Display options 50 results per page30 results per page10 results per page

Hmm, so how many resuls per page did you eventually select ? Geez, I
think I know what OS you must have been using when you copied & pasted
this. OK, just kidding :-)

> Search Results
>
> About 188 matches for crash. Showing results 1-50. Search took 0.46 seconds.

A search for "crash" in the Knowledge Base on support.microsoft.com
produced this:

Category Windows NT Server 4.0 		132 articles
Category Windows NT Workstation 4.0 	 89 articles
Category Windows 95			 22 articles

To what extent these categories overlap is under question. But looking
at the numbers, I don't think your arguments were strong enough for you
to raise your question (if you really meant it :-)

> Isn't this a shame?

> Thank you

Thank you, too. BTW, is hotmail still running on Solaris ?