Re: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem

Hi Altus,

From: Altus <nttrung@alfa.mimuw.edu.pl>
>To: vnsa@List-Server.net
>Subject: Re: [HELP] Ca'ch test chuong tri`nh phan mem
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:57:06 +0200
>
>Hey, ya ! Wanna start a flame war ?
>
>lINUx rulez !
>
>But Windoze do have the best and brightest error messages ever !

   Please do. I may blame Windows better than you, but it does not mean
Linux is the OS I dreamed for!
   Windows is Windows, Linux is Unix! So far amaters excited with it because
they have possiblity to run a Unix on their home PC, but no more. Linux can
not replace Unix for high-end, and hardly competes with Windows in low-end
markets.
   How do you know Linux won't suffer the bugs as Windows when it grows?
Remember Unix father said Linux is more unreliable than Windows!
   And how dare the financial companies use open-source code OS? They are
afraid Linus because it's the land for hackers.

   Anh