EducationIn Spring 2005, I earned a Masters at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering under Dr. Robert Meyer in the Computer Sciences Department and Dr. Leyuan Shi in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering. My research focused on improving IMRT treatment planning for malignant tumors.
In Spring 2002, I earned a Masters at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the Department of Computer Sciences working with Dr. Robert Meyer. My masters thesis is titled Optimal Constrained Partitions With Applications To Garden Plot Design. There is also a paper synopsis of the work Optimal Constrained Partitions With Applications To Garden Plot Design.
Some of my course presentations/projects include:
- IE823 Topics- Operation Research- Real Options (Dr. Leyuan Shi)
Real Options Presentation
Offshore Oil Drilling (for Paddock, Siegel, Smith )
- Research (Dr. Robert Meyer)
IMRT Presentation (modifications of Langer et. al.)
- Presentation of papers (Dr. Leyuan Shi)
Web Caching and handout
- Poster presentation of research for CIBM conference in Fall 2004
- IE816 Special Topics- Systems Design (Dr. Leyuan Shi)
Simulated Annealing presentation