Magyar

Hi Tuan,

> Just take a close look at two famous tennis players :Monika Seles
> and Hingis. Have you ever heard about their ancestors ?

I'm not sure if Hingis can speak Hungarian (maybe his mother or
other ancestors), but Szeles Monika has a very fine command of this
unpopular language. I remember watching her playing the final in the
Australian Open 7-8 years ago, and guess what: in a critical moment
when she hit a terrible ball, she cried out loud "Baszd meg" (sorry
for the foul language to those who can understand what it means) -
it's a four-letter word (f---) in English. I was amazed! Later on
they said that she was fined for using that word, although she
was sure that nobody would understand it.

It must be a heartache for Hungarian people to see Monika become a
US citizen and fluent with the English :-)

Later,

-Thanh