Search for Nuclear Medicine Documentation

Dear friends

I am treating the thyroid cancer patients with radioactive iodine, but I am lack
of updated information which could not be found in the library of our
institution.
If you can find the abstracts of those documents in your library network (in
MEDLINES or other media) , please send them to me via e-mail.
Thank you very much for the sake of our Vietnamese patients.

Here are the key words
[THYROID CANCER  or  THYROID CARCINOMA]  and  [TREATMENT  or  THERAPY]

Dr. TA TRONG THU, MD
Department of Nuclear Medicine
CHO RAY Hospital
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam