A VERY annoying football fan ...

   So I've never been to fpt's sport forum and wished I never went
there, because I almost had a heart-attack :-) God dear god, where
are they from so many glory hunters? It's bad enough to see so many mi't
manures, it's almost worse to be informed that the Gooners are the second
most popular team in Vietnam! Jesus, we are even worse than Singaporeans
(and everyone knows what shameless glory hunting sport fans Singaporeans
are :-) ). At least, there are Singaporeans who support Liverpool, Leeds,
or even Charlton and not so many Gooners :-)
  Well, at least glad to know how much Vietname's changed in this area :-)
When I left, I was about the only person in the whole school who supports
English football :-)
  Cheers,
  An Anfield faithful